Participation requirements for the
- VThe conditions for the reimbursement of 1200,- Euro per art work is the success of the SHRED D’ART - Crowdfunding - campaign on Startnext and the consent of the artist to the devaluation of their work through SHRED D’ART.
- The application is digital only. Please do not submit originals! The documents and works submitted by the artists cannot be send back.
- SHRED D’ART is released from any third-party liability claims.
- The participant confirms with their submission to SHRED D’ART, to have all of the rights on the art work and on the photos which are submitted. Additionally for images showing persons, the artist need to have the release by the persons to show these images work.
- There are NO restrictions regarding gender, age, education, social or cultural background of the artist.
Further conditions of entry:
- The artisits are solely responsible for delivery and collection of their submitted art work. SHRED D’ART does not reimburse any costs related to it. However we aim to support you with any means within the limits of our capacities.
- In case of the artist submitting any other art work than the one previously selected s/he is neither entitled to the reimbursement of 1200 Euros nor to the devaluation of the work.
- SHRED D’ART reserves itself the right to use the submitted images and texts for promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising purposes in print, media and online.